||Population By Municipality
|Km of Roads
|Km of Railway
|Chairperson: Joe Vilcu
The overall goal of the SCTPC is to improve the freight and passenger transportation system serving the South Central Area.
- Improve the knowledge base and understanding of the transportation challenges and issues in the South Central Area.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive transportation plans for the South Central Area.
- Communicate the South Central transportation concerns and priorities to all levels of Government and industry.
- South Central Transportation Update Plan - November, 2007
- South Central Area Transportation Plan - November, 2000
- Grain Transportation Rationalization Road Impact Assessment - July, 1998
- South Central Transportation Planning Committee Submission to:
- Review of the Grain Transportation & Handling System - April, 1998
- Final Proposal for Formation of the South Central Transportation Planning Committee - Dec, 1997